SCORE HOTTER LEADS, WIN MORE BIDS, AND GROW YOUR MARGINS
Next-gen business intelligence to beat the competition and optimize your sales engine
BECOME THE MOST INFORMED PLAYER
Drillinginfo is the global leader in oil & gas intelligence, bringing you actionable insights on leases, rigs, permits, and more. Stop waiting for time-sensitive information that could cost you business.
Match opportunities to your business and stop chasing down the wrong deals
Set it and forget tools keep you ahead of trends and opportunities with minimal effort
Know your Market Share
Understand where you stand among your peers and how to improve
Leverage the Best Data
Showing up to rigs that are not there anymore? Rely on DI to get you there every time
Benchmark the Competition
Understand the “why” behind your performance and how it compares to your peers
Create custom scouting reports to communicate findings from the field to the corporate office
Oilfield Services Use Cases
Our friends at Drillinginfo have contributed by dramatically improving the speed and quality of vital information flows to decision makers and team members, including personnel at RockPile. Their new mobile app is a fantastic example of that rapid innovation. We’re delighted to work with these guys. They’re like us.
DRILLINGINFO OILFIELD SERVICES
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PLAN FOR YOU AND GET MORE FROM YOUR DATA
OFS Go ($39/month)
For those in the field needing quick access to basic rig and permit data.
- Nationwide rig activity to understand who is drilling and where
- Nationwide daily permits for visibility into future activity
- PDF | Mobile
- Permit activity report
- Rig activity report
Rig, permit, and leasing activity, custom alerts, and production data in one platform.
Mobile & Web
- Monitor activity with nationwide rig GPS locations, daily permit updates, and leasing and permit heat maps
- Find active rigs efficiently with turn-by-turn directions to over 98% of active drilling rigs
- Set custom email or mobile app alerts for rig and permit activity in specific areas of interest with Virtual Scout
- See the location of different operator DUCs to know which wells will come on line first
- Access Operator and Driller contact information at your fingertips
- Scout competitive intel and share notes with colleagues
- Shareable reports available in PDF, Excel, mobile
- Forecast supply and PDP with well-level allocated production data with the Operator breakeven leaderboard
- Permit activity report
- Rig activity report
- Operator activity by city
Take your analysis to the next level with oil & gas production, completion, and economic insights for strategic high-value analysis, forecasting, and decision making.
Includes all Midstream Essentials capabilities plus:
- Understand production trends with access to oil and gas production volumes and well header information
- Run probabilistic decline curve analysis for identified individual wells or for a custom-built type curve
- Examine lease activity in future areas of interest to discover opportunities
- Combine well level and completion data to achieve a complete story of a well's life cycle
- Filter to a specific well and view the associated well logs, directional surveys, and casing design in a single place
- Optional access to advanced modules for engineering, well logs, play assessment, analytics, and geographical data
- Operator breakeven prices by basin
- Nationwide historical production and allocated Texas production
- Nationwide completion and cleaned Frac Focus data
- Nationwide leasing data
- Well logs & directional surveys
Add these capabilities to any Essentials or Premier plan!
- Rig Analytics: Quantify competitors’ logistical efficiencies of rig movements, track drilled but uncompleted wells, and understand driller operator relationships and market share.
- Engineering Explorer: Visualize granular engineering data for 370,000 wells across the U.S.
- Chem Analytics: Understand who is supplying different types of chemicals and where.
- Excel tools: Automatically populate Excel models with the most up-to-date oil & gas data, ensuring analysis is always accurate.
- ProdCast: Conduct in-depth fundamental market analysis and production forecasts.
- Company Acreage: Understand acreage as reported by Operators.
- Infrastructure Data Sets: In-depth analysis and identification of active and planned infrastructure including pipelines, processing facilities, compressor stations, terminals, refineries, and petrochemical facilities.
- Refrac Analytics: Maximize production, value assets and companies, identify the best locations for future refracs, and conduct competitive analysis.
- M&A Database: Stay current on market values of energy assets, active operators, deals for sale, transactions, and other real-time market trends.
- Play Assessments: Project-ready, analytics-grade intelligence about reservoirs and play areas.
DRILLINGINFO OILFIELD SERVICES SOLUTIONS
OFS leaders use DI to keep themselves ahead the competition and proactively optimize their business
DI Web App
All the oil & gas intelligence and cutting-edge tools you need to stay competitive in a single platform
Here is the latest from the Drillinginfo Professionals.
- Targeting High Quality OFS Leads
- Overcoming Entrenched Relationships
- How to Separate Your Business in Oilfield Services
- Getting to New Opportunities First
- Operator Leader Board
- DI Mobile for Oilfield Services