DI Analytics provides robust data sets to help uncover hidden value drivers in sub-optimized reservoirs.
DI ANALYTICS OVERVIEW
DI Analytics provides the most complete set of energy data and energy analytics available. Find hidden value by identifying oil and gas lease and permit trends, benchmarking operator productivity, and evaluating reservoir quality. With Drillinginfo, customers will understand which operators are outperforming others, what variables drive well performance, and how to determine best practices for a specific play area. The DI Analytics product line includes three value-add modules: Core, Graded Acreage, and Production Scenario.
DI ANALYTICS CORE
- Be the first to find new oil & gas opportunities: Identify soon-to-be-expiring leases, and deals that have not even been marketed yet
- Identify better strategies: Find best practices by comparing operator strategies and assessing the impact of completion techniques on production
- Access complete data: Visualize leasing, permitting, and production trends for operators across more than 500 counties
DI ANALYTICS GRADED ACREAGE
- Identify the best acquisition targets: The patented and proprietary Drillinginfo Graded Acreage system identifies both the quality of acreage and the effectiveness of operator techniques
- Benchmark operator performance: Make apples-to-apples comparisons of operators’ productivity regardless of the quality of acreage in which they are drilling. With this level of analysis, you can identify which operators are strongest relative to other players in a given area
- Evaluate reservoir quality: Graded Acreage assigns grades to each square foot of acreage in a given area. Pinpoint the most attractive leases quickly and easily
DI ANALYTICS PRODUCTION SCENARIO
- Run faster, easier economic analysis: Quickly and easily run economic analysis on prospects using Drillinginfo data as an input
- Build custom reports: Build decline curves and run sensitivity analyses for multiple different scenarios. Select specific inputs to run economic models that predict present net value, internal rate of return, and payback period for a single well, as well as cash flows and break-even prices for a given well or operator
- Stay competitive: Don’t waste time finding and cleaning data, or building models and maps that quickly become outdated. With DI Analytics Production Scenario, access only the most up-to-date information and remain competitive in a dynamic environment
THE DRILLINGINFO ADVANTAGE
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.