DI Basic delivers essential oil and gas ownership, activity, well, and production information.
DI BASIC OVERVIEW
DI Basic delivers comprehensive production data, reports, alerts, and analytics tools so you work efficiently and make better, faster decisions. DI Basic simplifies the process of researching and analyzing leasing information, mineral interests, revenue information, and rig counts.
- Stop wasting time gathering records: With DI Desktop, you have the ability to analyze monthly, yearly, and total production to make better decisions.
- Harness predictive analytics: Create type curve graphs, decline curves, and make projections with the Graph Wizard.
- Be in the know: Receive important updates on areas of interest with VirtualScout™. Create email alerts to track permits, completions, and other activity.
- Reduce your workload: Filter out the noise and focus on the most important information.
LEASING AND MINERAL APPRAISAL DATA
- Reduce time spent searching for ownership, mineral interests, and other details.
Find leasing, permit, and mineral appraisal information in a large, consistently updated database. Save search parameters for quick reference. Reduce the time spent searching for ownership, mineral interests, and other details.
- Search Over 2 million Well Logs: Basic completions, and LAS log files to analyze potential locations. The scanned well logs include emerging unconventional plays and some logs that are already depth-registered.
SIMPLE ANALYTICS TOOLS
- Be empowered with simple and powerful analytics tools: Use simple analytics tools, including decline curve and economic analyses, to forecast production and financial performance. Save time by researching production and making projections using one piece of software.
- Complete your most important workflows faster: Find production, rig, permit, and subsurface data and more in a single source with the next-generation Production Workspace platform.
- One-stop shop for your most important workflows: With advanced technological tools to more accurately predict EURs, filter to specific wells faster and easier, and visualize, report, and export data, Production Workspace is the mission critical oil & gas decision platform.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.