DI Courthouse changes the way you run title with a searchable, digital database available 24/7. Determine ownership while significantly reducing or even eliminating time spent in the courthouse.
Additional Resources & Events
DI COURTHOUSE OVERVIEW
Drillinginfo has transformed the land business by bringing the courthouse to you. Access digital property records and real estate documents for more than 144 counties, 47 of which go back to sovereignty. Easily search through thousands of records from anywhere in the world and avoid weeks or months on the road. Take the pain out of title research, and stay ahead of the competition.
We have two ways to access DI Courthouse: as part of a Drillinginfo subscription or you can pay per download for documents.
Give us a call, we’re here to help!
REINVENTING THE WAY YOU RUN TITLE
- Put an end to traveling: Stop wasting time traveling to and from crowded courthouses and searching through antiquated records.
- Run accurate searches in minutes straight from your desktop: All records have been professionally enhanced, run through a vigorous quality control process to ensure accuracy, and categorized for the most refined and detailed record search. Now searching for a specific survey, section, lot, or block is as simple as clicking a few buttons.
FIND OPPORTUNITIES FASTER
- Beat your competitors to the best open acreage: While other companies spend weeks or months sending landmen out in the field to manually find records, you will identify ideal acreage and negotiate a lease before the competition has even completed a runsheet.
- Access the most complete Texas Coverage: Drillinginfo offers unmatched Texas coverage and is constantly adding new counties and records to our database. Spend less time finding data and more time making deals.
50% MORE EFFICIENT
- Experience unprecedented time and money savings: Users typically experience 50% or more efficiency and avoid costs associated with running title manually*.
- Industry leading indexing: Drillinginfo has categorized courthouse records across attributes that are not available anywhere else in the industry. This level of detail allows you to reduce the number of searches needed to complete an accurate runsheet.
- Streamlined collaboration: Easily share runsheets created in DI Courthouse across your organization, helping to align teams and maximize efficiency.
DI COURTHOUSE MAKES IT EASY TO SELECT A PACKAGE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS, WITH TWO FLEXIBLE SUBSCRIPTIONS:
DI Courthouse Enhanced Clerk Subscriptions
- Search, access, and print PDF documents for 134 Texas counties
- Scalable access and pricing for any budget
- Access records for 25 counties back to sovereignty
DI Courthouse Abstract Plant Subscription
- Search, access, and view records that are indexed to the abstract for a more refined and detailed record search with stringent QC and validation guidelines
- Search a survey, section, lot, or block to find the documents pertaining to your area of interest
- Access records for 22 counties scanned and indexed to the abstract, all back to sovereignty
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.