DI GEODATA SERVICES
Get answers faster and increase GIS output exponentially with the latest geographic information systems (GIS) technology from Drillinginfo.
Additional Resources & Events
DI DATA SERVICES OVERVIEW
Increase your GIS output exponentially and get answers faster with DI GeoData Services’ pertinent GIS map layers and datasets delivered through a single source. Map layers and datasets quickly integrate into internal systems, allowing them to begin gathering insights immediately. Drillinginfo regularly updates all GIS information and offers it in a single location, greatly reducing search, download, and database management time.
COMPREHENSIVE PRODUCT LINE
- Multiple Formats: DI GeoData Services maps are available in multiple formats, ensuring compatibility for all Drillinginfo customers
- ESRI Compatibility: Compatibility with Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI); Map and Feature Services are available based on ESRI protocols
- OGC Compatibility: DI GeoData Services is compatible with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards; Web Map Service (WMS) and Web Feature Service (WFS) solutions are configured to OGC protocols
- Real-Time Data: Hundreds of map layers that are updated daily or in real-time
ADVANCED FEATURES AND INNOVATIVE TOOLS
- Customization: WFS and Feature Service users define custom symbols based on proprietary styles
- In-House GIS Expertise: Leverage the knowledge of the in-house GIS team at Drillinginfo to create maps in hours, instead of days
- Interactive Tools: Filter and sort data; export in a variety of formats
- Interoperability: Take advantage of geoprocessing interoperability with hundreds of ESRI tools
AUTOMATIC DATA UPDATES AND SEAMLESS INTEGRATION
- Real-Time Data Streaming: Map layers are streamed to your applications in a uniform, geographic projection
- Automatic Refresh: Because DI GeoData Services datasets refresh automatically, you have confidence that you’re working with the most current, accurate information
- One-Stop Shop: Both proprietary and publicly available datasets are in one location
- Simple Integration: Combine Drillinginfo data with your proprietary land, geology, and engineering data to meet your unique needs
STREAMLINED VISUALIZATION AND ANALYSIS
- Flexibility: Stream as many map layers as you need into your environment, manipulating and visualizing data in multiple ways
- Heat Maps: Intuitive heat maps of oil and gas permit and lease activity, plus opportunity and anomaly layers
- Sophisticated Visualizations: Every DI GeoData Services solution is configured to enable quick, accurate visualization of even vast, complex datasets
- ESRI Tools: Using ESRI identify and geoprocessing tools, you can manage and analyze attribute data faster
DI GeoData Services has many more features. Download our spec sheet here to see all the functionality available to you.
THE DRILLINGINFO ADVANTAGE
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.