DI INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT LINE
DI International offers the most holistic view of the global oil and gas industry.
DI INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT LINE OVERVIEW
From deciding to drill or invest outside of the United States to selecting the ideal location for a well, DI International provides you with the tools to make smarter, faster bids. By answering the who, what, where, and why of global oil and gas assets, Drillinginfo helps you minimize risk associated with new ventures, identify unique transaction strategies, and monitor customer activity. DI International includes five powerful modules, DI Scout, DI International E&P Layers, DI Opportunities, DI Asset Tracker, and DI Fiscal Regime.
MAKE CONFIDENT DECISIONS
- Data for Every Step: From deciding whether to invest, whether to drill outside the US, selecting specific wells to drill, or which blocks to invest in, we’ve got you covered
- Faster Action: React quickly to activity that may impact your exploration strategy with detailed alerts on breaking news in a region
- More Bargaining Power: Use our list of potential farm-ins to enter into unique, exclusive negotiating positions
- Risk Assessment: The depth and breadth of our insight helps you minimize the risks associated with costly international ventures
ONE STOP SHOPPING
- A Single Source: View your opportunities in one place; see all global activity affecting oil and gas ventures in a single weekly report
- Data at Your Fingertips: Access all your reports on-the-go with a cloud based format
- Less Time: Save numerous hours spent researching and normalizing asset ownership with the DI International asset naming system
- No More Hunting and Gathering: Take the manual work out of data gathering and analysis so you can focus on more important things
- Competitor Activity: Track the competition in specific regions with DI International E&P Layers
- GIS Delivery: Weekly FTP downloads of GIS datasets to be used in industry-leading applications, such as ESRI ArcGIS, Google Earth, and MapInfo
- Key Events: Use DI Scout, along with DI International E&P Layers, to stay informed of key events that could impact investment or exploration decisions
- New Opportunities: Information on current and potential investments helps you identify potential customers and business opportunities as they emerge
DI International has many more features. Download our spec sheet here to see all the functionality available to you.
THE DRILLING INFO ADVANTAGE
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.