DI PLAY ASSESSMENTS
Take action in minutes, not months, with comprehensive and dynamic land, geology, and engineering intelligence on demand for a particular play.
DI PLAY ASSESSMENT OVERVIEW
Evaluate opportunities faster with the only product on the market that delivers project-ready, analytics-grade intelligence about reservoirs and play areas. DI Play Assessments saves customers over a million dollars and months of man-hours on comprehensive, current information. Use DI Play Assessments to access to up-to-date play evaluations and stay ahead of the competition.
INCREDIBLE TIME AND COST SAVINGS
- $1 Million Savings: Generating the analysis contained in each play assessment would require at least $1 million in up-front costs, as well as more than $250,000 per year in maintenance. Use our ROI calculator to estimate your savings with DI Play Assessments
- No Manual Work: It would take a full-time team more than 12 months to build out the extensive maps and datasets included in each play assessment. Take action now with a project-ready foundation at your fingertips
- Single Source: Access customized geological interpretations for reservoirs and basins across the country in a single place
DYNAMIC, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
- Regular Enhancements: DI Play Assessments goes beyond simple, static reports. These dynamic evaluations are regularly enhanced with added data coverage and additional features and analyses, along with major updates several times a year
- Current Analysis: Don’t waste a year of time or more on data gathering and analysis, resulting in information that could be outdated before the assessment was even complete. With DI Play Assessments, you will work with only the most accurate, relevant data
- Actionable Insights: With rigorous research and data scrubbing, analysis and log data normalizing, you have the information you need to take action immediately
- Unique Analysis: DI Play Assessments allows you to easily integrate your proprietary data with built-in intelligence to create unique 3D visualizations of your area of interest, allowing for customized qualitative – rather than just quantitative – analysis
- Complete Picture: Well locations, elevations, bore hole geometry, measured and derived log data, correlated geologic events, pre-built grid, maps, and visualization models are all included so you can have a complete picture of a given play. Combine DI Play Assessments with DI Analytics to go even deeper and uncover optimal completion techniques, determine best practices, and forecast production
- Faster Decision-Making: Enhance your geological capabilities and stay ahead of the competition, especially in changing environments, by making quicker prospect evaluations and confident recommendations
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.