The wells you plan are not one dimensional, so why should the data you are basing them on be?
DI TRANSFORM OVERVIEW
The time to streamline multiple analytical tools into a single, cost-efficient platform has never been better. Built by geoscientists specifically for the oil and gas industry, this solution does the heavy analytical lifting for you so that all members of your team can interpret complex findings through stunning 2D and 3D subsurface visualizations.
HOW IT WORKS
- Integrated Platform: DI Transform integrates Geology, Geophysical, and Engineering (GG&E) data from Drillinginfo with your own proprietary data
- Geo + Analytics in One Package: No more exporting! Run statistical models directly within DI Transform’s geoscientific software, preventing time consuming back and forths
- Sophisticated Modeling: This multivariate statistical approach for predicting well performance or rock properties accounts for a multiplicity of contributing factors
- Rapid Interpretation: DI Transform automates manual tasks like picking tops and seismic horizons, leaving geoscientists more time for higher level analysis
- Foster collaboration across disciplines through uninterrupted workflows within a single platform
- Visualize dynamic displays of information–the byproducts of analytical heavy lifting already done for you
- Enable all members of your team to interpret geoscientific analysis
- Reserve valuable resources for higher level analysis through an integrated view that eliminates the need for multiple applications
NEW WORKFLOWS AND FEATURES IN OUR JUNE 2016 RELEASE
- Pad and Field Planning: Plan well pads over an entire field at once with the new well planning workflow in DI Transform; reduce the risk of wellbore collision with 3D visuals that display your margin of error
- Well Targeting: A new workflow allows you to calculate well path statistics on the fly, including Footage in Zone, Toe Up, Toe Down, and Directional Deviation Footage; use these variables for an in-depth analysis of drilling practices
- Well Interference: Easily predict the effect of nearby wells on current production; examine the results of past down spacing and optimize spacing for future wells
- Data Analysis: Updated, modern user interface and new plot types for exploratory data analysis; improve your ability to analyze and integrate data from an external spreadsheet
DI Transform has many more features. Download our spec sheet here to see all the functionality available to you.
THE DRILLINGINFO ADVANTAGE
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistenty invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.