The wells you plan are not one dimensional, so why should the data you are basing them on be?
Additional Resources & Events
DI TRANSFORM OVERVIEW
Visualize, manipulate, and interpret an unprecedented amount of geological, geophysical, and
engineering data within a single software platform. Leveraging a proprietary multi-variate analytics
engine, DI Transform intuitively translates complex geoscientific data into dynamic earth and
engineering models from which your entire team can extract value.
HOW IT WORKS
- Integrated Platform: DI Transform integrates Geology, Geophysical, and Engineering (GG&E) data from Drillinginfo with your own proprietary data
- Geo + Analytics in One Package: No more exporting! Run statistical models directly within DI Transform’s geoscientific software, preventing time consuming data movement
- Sophisticated Modeling: The non-linear multivariate statistical approach for predicting well performance or rock properties accounts for complex contributions from a number of factors
- Rapid Interpretation: DI Transform automates manual tasks like picking tops and seismic horizons, leaving geoscientists more time for higher level analysis
- Simplified Access: Easily select the workflow you need with the touch of a button instead of tediously searching for the right tools
- Foster collaboration across disciplines through uninterrupted workflows within a single platform
- Visualize dynamic displays of information–the byproducts of analytical heavy lifting already done for you
- Generate accurate EURs and type curves directly in the software with decline curve analysis based on advanced algorithms, and output probabilistic results
- Access a single source platform for engineering, geoscience, and geophysical workflows, multivariate analytics, public and proprietary datasets, and easy integration of ESRI map layers
SAMPLE WORKFLOWS AVAILABLE IN DI TRANSFORM
- Pad and Field Planning: Plan well pads over an entire field at once with the new well planning workflow in DI Transform; reduce the risk of wellbore collision with 3D visuals that display your margin of error
- Well Targeting: Calculate well path statistics on the fly, including footage in zone, toe up/down, directional deviation footage, and proximity to faulting, and use these variables for an in-depth analysis of drilling practices
- Well Interference: Predict the effect of nearby wells on current production, examine the results of past down-spacing, and optimize spacing for future wells
- Data Analysis: Use updated, modern user interface and new plot types for exploratory data analysis; improve your ability to analyze and integrate data from an external spreadsheet
DI Transform has many more features. Download our spec sheet here to see all the functionality available to you.
THE DRILLINGINFO ADVANTAGE
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.