Additional Resources & Events
Market Intelligence leverages state-of-the-art proprietary databases and analytical tools to provide you with detailed market intelligence for investment in crude oil, natural gas and NGL markets. Whether it is our depth of experience in data modeling and analytics or the ultra-granular approach that we take to modeling every basin, field and well, we are pioneers in integrated analytics. We always have been. DI ProdCast and FundamentalEdge leverages state-of-the-art databases and analytical tools to provide our customers with:
- Actionable market intelligence
- Insight into changing regional supply/demand and price dynamics
- Analysis of crude oil, natural gas, and NGL production, infrastracture, demand drivers, and implications to investment
Better understand 500+ break even prices across the U.S. and assess relative economic advantages of specific producers based upon acreage, productivity, and cost.
DI ProdCast allows you to run forecast scenarios specific to your needs in real-time. It’s price sensitivity analysis is dynamic and facilitates efficient assessment of basin, field, and tier-level production economics across the U.S., providing deep insight into the effects of crude price movements on associated gas and NGLs and the impacts to producers within specific plays.
Granular and Robust Production Model
The DI ProdCast production model integrates well-level production data and allows you to run forecast scenarios specific to your needs in real time. The model’s granularity allows for scalable analysis and filtering by:
• Basin, field, or tier
• Crude quality
Quickly value investment opportunities by understanding project level volumes and economics in minutes versus days.
DI WellCast allows you to leverage well-level data to provide a granular, scalable production forecast that allows filtering by custom area of interest or by region, basin, field, tier and producer. Create, filter, import or select any are of interest to understand what the well-level production forecast for the area is in minutes. With DI WellCast, you can capitalize on a screening tool that allows you to compare production and project level economics of various AOIs. Import your AOls (areas of interest) from the Drilling info web app or bulk import any API list to calculate PUD (proved, undeveloped) volumes for any set of wells.
• PDP volume aggregated up from the well-level; slice and dice PDPs
• Understand the PDP volumes within a user-defined AOI for quick, well-level up, base production decline analysis
• Ability to generate PUD (provided undeveloped) type-curves, paired with drilling schedules to generate PUD volumes
• Decline curves for every active well in the basin to build proved, developed, and producing volumes
DI Chem Analytics
DI Chem Analytics was designed specifically for the oilfields chemical market to provide deeper technical insights into the chemicals value chain to understand who is supplying different types of chemicals and where.
Perform rapid analysis to understand the value chain from the CAS number, to the supplier, to the frac vendor, to the operator. Once this work is done, you can study the impact of various chemistries on production.
▪ Leverage best in class database of 120k+ wells with additive summary data
▪ Concise dashboard provides snapshot of the current oilfield chemicals landscape
▪ Learn what chemicals are being used where, and understand average chemistries in an area
▪ Additive Summary database hi-grades frac focus by combining it with other high value datasets
▪ Understand changing trends in market share, and why they are happening
▪ Create custom exports
▪ Track chemicals from their CAS number, to chemical supplier, to frac vendor and ultimately operator
▪ Tie production and subsurface data to chemistry to gain insights into impact of different chemistries on well productivity
FUNDAMENTALEDGE BY DRILLINGINFO
Gain insights into changing supply and demand and price dynamics to better equip yourself to formulate asset allocation and investment strategies.
The FundamentalEdge market outlook report provides clients with detailed analysis of global commodity dynamics and key developments that are driving price movements in crude, natural gas, and NGL markets.
Make Better Decisions with the Best Analysis
Whether you work in E&P, midstream, refineries, utilities, hedge funds, private equity, investment banking, trading, or a government agency the FundamentalEdge report will synthesize complex industry dynamics into an easy-to-read yet thorough market outlook.
“The report is one that I think is a must read by any one with marketing, supply, project, or regulatory responsibilities in the energy or utility space. Very well written, reader friendly, easy to digest and well organized.”
CEO, Atmos Energy
Download Report Preview:
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.