The Top Utilities and Power Traders Choose PRT’s Next-Gen Online Forecasting Tools
The PRT Difference
here’s what your peers are saying
Satisfied Customer, Cirro Energy
“The accuracy, functionality, and customer service PRT provides is excellent.”
Satisfied Customer, Southern Company Services, Inc
“PRT is vital to the success of our load forecasting effort. This company provides excellent support and continues to work with the users to understand their direction and needs. PRT’s experience in the forecasting arena is very valuable. I have been very impressed with the PRT staff.”
Satisfied Customer, Alliant Energy
“This has proven to be one of the best products available for short-term load forecasting. It has become an integral part of our hourly forecasting in support of system operation.”
Decrease your error rates and increase the bottom line
Manual load-profiles are tedious and error-prone. Stop wasting valuable time
PRT’s forecasts are highly adaptive and built on dynamic machine learning algorithms. Save time and money
Artificial intelligence + machine learning = most technologically advanced forecasts
Volatility can lead to high prices in the DA and/or RT markets. But you’re still paying them.
PRT’s artificial intelligence can predict the days that the ISOs will overreport load requirements. Make more accurate decisions that will save you and your customers money.
Piecemeal solutions are cumbersome and inefficient. You need a single source of truth.
Get a one-stop shop for electricity, gas, solar, wind, and power markets. Doing your job is easier than ever.
Which solution is right for you?
- e-LoadForecast® – Online load forecasts for client-specific electricity and gas demand
- Peak Alerts – Peak alert email service for ISO coincident peaks or client-specific peak load
- e-SolarForecast™ – Solar generation forecasting for client-specific solar farms
- e-AccuWind® – Wind generation forecasting for ISOs and client-specific wind farms
- e-ISOForecast® – Online load forecasts for the North American power markets/ISOs