DI PLUS OVERVIEW
DI Plus builds on the essential intelligence in DI Basic by adding more features, data, and additional export capabilities that make it easier and faster to drive E&P decisions. The unrestricted access provides a complete, holistic view of your specific area of interest. Unlock the power of predictive decision-making for your organization, and experience unprecedented success.
- Develop deeper insights and stay ahead of the competition with allocated production data and historical data that, in some states, dates back to the 1930s.
50X MORE DATA AND EXPORTS
- Perform more data analysis by downloading up to 250,000 rows of data at once (50X more data than DI Basic) with an unlimited total number of downloads. Export your data to more third-party formats for further analysis, including Google Earth, PETRA, and shapefiles. Search the geodatabase for a variety of data points that inform your decisions.
LANDTRAC AND COURTHOUSE INTELLIGENCE
- Find relevant acreage faster: Learn more about leases and properties in 95% of all U.S. oil and gas producing states with LandTrac. This extensive coverage improves the process of finding relevant acreage.
- Have access to up-to-date land intelligence: DI Plus has a wealth of land information so you do not miss out on your next big opportunity due to information that is outdated, inaccurate, or difficult to decipher. By enabling you to access up-to-date leasing and producing unit information via intuitive map layers, LandTrac makes it easy to locate relevant acreage in your area of interest, including land that’s open, expiring, and top lease opportunities.
- Identify acreage held by production: Data is integrated with production, permitting, and completion information to help you easily determine acreage held by production (HBP) or undergoing exploration activity.
- Accurate lease polygons: Drillinginfo GIS experts create LandTrac polygons using actual metes and bounds, or quarter call descriptions, related to subject property within specific counties. Unlike traditional land ownership databases compiled using hit-or-miss surface tract proxies, LandTrac uses official legal descriptions for exceptional accuracy. Additionally, Drillinginfo offers both LandTrac Leases, based on the original mineral leases, and LandTrac Units, which reflect permit filings. Even better, LandTrac is updated and expanded on a monthly basis.
LANDTRAC COVERAGE STATES
• New Mexico
• North Dakota
- Connect to Drillinginfo intelligence faster: Direct Access provides simple, constantly connected, programmatic access to Drillinginfo database servers.
- Integrate data into your internal systems: Within minutes, you will integrate data directly into your internal systems or applications for unique analysis.
- Beat your competitors to the most accurate and up-to-date information with the quickest access to large amounts of proprietary data.
ADVANCED MODULES TO ADD-ON
As a DI Plus subscriber, the advanced modules are available for you to add on for an additional fee. The 5 modules are:
• DI Engineering: enables you to deliver actionable recommendations and understand the impact of each production variable in a fraction of the time
• DI GeoData Services: gives you answers faster and increases GIS output exponentially with the latest GIS technology
• DI Play Assessments: identifies play opportunities in a fraction of the time and cost
• DI Analytics: leverages analytics-grade data to uncover hidden value drive in sub-optimized reservoirs
• DI Digital Well Logs: shows well logs in detail with the option to download discounted LAS logs
- Complete your most important workflows faster: Find production, rig, permit, and subsurface data and more in a single source with the next-generation Production Workspace platform.
- One-stop shop for your most important workflows: With advanced technological tools to more accurately predict EURs, filter to specific wells faster and easier, and visualize, report, and export data, Production Workspace is the mission critical oil & gas decision platform.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.