DI Rig Analytics Overview
Drillinginfo revolutionized the rig count process by tracking over 95% of the U.S. rig fleet on a daily basis, primarily through the use of GPS units. Now users no longer have to wait a week or more to access the rig data they need to make time-sensitive decisions. With DI Rig Analytics, be among the first to obtain information that will help you identify investments and opportunities faster and stay ahead of the competition.
Real Time Data
- Most comprehensive rig data: DI Rig Analytics tracks 95% of the U.S. rig fleet, primarily through GPS units placed directly on the rigs. Receive daily updates on the widest set of rig data available
- Access information first: With the most up-to-date data available on the market, you will be among the first to receive rig updates and will be able to act on information before your competitors even have access to it
- Preempt market moves: Other rig counts release updates only weekly at most. Beat the market moves that often come with these rig counts by accessing daily updates
- Identify hot leads: With the most timely and accurate picture of the industry, DI Rig Analytics helps you track hot leads as new rigs go up
- Track DUCs: As drilled but uncompleted (DUC) wells become more and more important, find opportunities faster by tracking the number, location, operator and trajectory of DUCs
- Predict driller and operator performance: Monitor the relationship between operators and drillers and their respective activity over time to predict future performance
Save Time and Money
- Single source for rig data: You no longer need to spend time and valuable resources sifting through different sources to find the information you need. With DI Rig Analytics, complete information about rig locations, play activity over time, rig movement over time, driller-operator relationships, rig horsepower, and more can be easily searched for and accessed in one place
- Easily sharable: DI Rig Analytics data can be exported into csv files for easy sharing throughout your firm. It can also be incorporated into your internal data to create proprietary datasets for unique analysis
THE DRILLINGINFO ADVANTAGE
Drillinginfo was the first pioneer on a mission to enable all upstream E&P companies to become more proactive, efficient, and competitive by providing access to oil and gas data–an unprecedented move in an industry that had previously thrived on information asymmetry. By providing the necessary tools and insights, we lay the foundation for your success.
Drillinginfo consistently invests a substantial amount of our revenue in research and development. Our reinvestment allows us to develop and deliver continuous improvements to customers every day. Legacy competitors do not evolve and adapt to market needs in this way.